Well, it's off for another adventure. Eoghan and I are headed to Ireland again for a few weeks.
With all this travel it was time to get some new suitcases. After a good bit of bargain shopping (I love TJ Max sometimes) I found these suitcases that are quite large, and distinctive enough (brown) without being too garish.
Henry is clearly suspicious of the new suitcases. I'm pretty sure he knows we're going to be leaving without him.
International pet travel is not impossible, but it is 1) not without danger to the pets because they will be traveling in cargo 2) as expensive as my ticket. Henry has a lady down the hall who has offered to look after him, and Lester may be stopping by for rubs as well.
Eoghan has already arrived in Ireland, and seems to be having a good time. Now I've just got two exams to finish before I can leave and join him.

No comments:
Post a Comment