
These are the beautiful lights on Grafton street. We did some shopping in the very fine shops there, but not really much buying. There were lots of various street performers, including a fire thrower. A anti-fur protest was going on, making everyone uncomfortable.
We spent the night in Limerick with Éanna. From there, we traveled to Lahinch this evening for dinner tonight. Everyone is getting all geared up for a pig slaughter tomorrow. Details to follow.

2 comments:
Were the fur protesters naked? "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" - PETA's (photoshop) campaign.
Beautiful lights-- really get you in the spirit!
I'm excited to hear about the pig slaughter! Are you participating?
No, the protesters weren't naked. It was way too cold. They were chanting, holding disturbing pictures, and videotaping people going into the shop.
Speaking of disturbing pictures, I should start working on that slaughter post.
Post a Comment